November 08, 2010

The Downhill Pull

Peanut's Footie Overalls are nearly finished.  I have finished one leg and foot and am about halfway done with the second.  When that's finished all I have to do is graft the crotch and find some cute buttons. 




The other day while I was knitting Boo decided to climb up into my lap.  He sat very still so I decided to chance it and picked up my needles and continue.  Due to the size of the leg, I was knitting on two circular needles.  When I started knitting with the front needle one of the rear points flipped into prime toddler reach.  Before I could move it back out of his way Boo grabbed the needle and began gently moving it around in much the same way I was moving the needles in my hand.  I couldn't believe it; my little man was 'helping' me knit.  It didn't last long but our knitting session was wonderful.  It seems I may have a future knitter on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment